Re-exploring Key West

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Firecracker Challenge

I belong to a Yahoo Miniature Group that has some of the most interesting projects.   This is just their latest one.   It was to do a firecracker challenge.   A container, preferably made from a round container such as salt box, oatmeal box etc.   Since I had never done a salt box container, I was set on doing that.   I did the box several weeks ago.   I did it right after I had completed my swap items.   I said I would do floor lamps.   Yesterday I received my swap items back from 16 swappers and decided to finish up my project.   











 I love the bedroom and the living room.  Lots of neat items.   The table would not fit outside by the walkway.   I tried several ways of doing it, but none of them worked.   I decided a roof top patio area was perfect.   I had to borrow a couple of pieces from a previous swap (tea time swap).   The container used was a clock container that was purchased from Salvation Army for one dollar.    The scale for this project is quarter inch.   



5 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

Maravilloso trabajo, es una casa muy hermosa
Bravo!
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Evelyne Martin said...

I loved it!!! You did a great job!

Evelyne Martin said...

I love it!!! Great job!

Evelyne Martin said...

I loved it!!! You did a great job!

Chris P's Minis and More said...

This is so nice love it you did a fantastic job. I like the plastic canvas furniture you made!! Clever!